Saturday, January 16, 2010

In Nicole's closet: House of Harlow 1960

On January 5, Nicole Richie was spotted with Paris Hilton at Nicky Hilton's house for a get together to mourn the loss of Casey Johnson, their childhood friend.
The fashionista has been photographed wearing these perforated leather Oxford style shoes.
They are from her upcoming footwear line.
You can pre-order these House of Harlow 1960 Tilly shoes here for $215.
Like I said, the ivory drapey vest is from Nicole's Winter Kate clothing line and can be purchased here.
What do you think of Miss Richie's shoes? I think they're cute and comfortable and they remind me of Repetto's Zizi brogues.

4 comments:

lani said...

the shoes are really cute and comfortable too

Anonymous said...

not a fan of the shoes. They are cute, but a bit dorky. If they are well made in Italy or the US I will def try them on

Anonymous said...

dorky?!?! NO WAY! LOVE IT!!!!!

pharmacy said...

I really like this site, it's so important to know more about this topic, keep it up and of course every time I have time I'll love to check out again