The biggest post of the year is here: my top 10 favourite Nicole Richie looks in 2009.
I'm sure you will disagree with some of my choices, so please let me know what your favourite outfits were this year in the comments section.
1. - Shopping at the Chanel boutique: Dries van Noten cardigan, JET skinny jeans, Balenciaga "City" bag, Givenchy cut out booties, House of Harlow 1960 jewelry
2. - At the Art of Elysium 2nd Annual Heaven Gala: Jasmine di Milo dress, Pierre Cardin vintage clutch
3. - At the Jenni Kayne and Andy Lecompte Salon party: Issa London dress, Louboutin pumps, vintage snakeskin clutch, House of Harlow 1960 headpiece
4. - At the Proenza Schouler fall 2009 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York: Sonia by Sonia Rykiel double breasted coat, Yves Saint Laurent Trib two platform pumps
5. - At the Zac Posen fall 2009 fashion show: Zac Posen dress, Yves Saint Laurent pumps
6. - At the Rachel Zoe and Decadestwo charity benefit: black taffeta and organza Katy Rodriguez skirt, vintage Pucci scarf, Yves Saint Laurent pumps
7. - At the launch of her jewelry line at Kitson: cream halter long dress made by Larissa Williams for Nicole's stylist Simone Harouche, House of Harlow jewelry
8. - Promoting her jewelry line at Holt Renfrew in Toronto: vintage sweater dress, Yves Saint Laurent pumps, House of Harlow 1960 jewelry
9. - Out and about in Los Angeles: Modern Vintage boots, Chanel lunch box style bag
10. - Launching her House of Harlow 1960 holiday collection at Bloomingdales: L'Wren Scott dress, Christian Louboutin "Bianca" pumps, House of Harlow 1960 jewelry.
Tye-dye was definitely one of Nicole's favourite trends of the year. We have seen her sporting a tye-dye bag, Love Tanjane and MoMo FaLana dresses
In 2009 Nicole Richie was a fan of Issa London's boho-style dresses. She was photograped wearing four different dresses - a blue kimono dress with butterfly prints, a red poncho dress, a black and white frock and an eye-catching aqua blue maxi.
MOST POPULAR HOUSE OF HARLOW 1960 DESIGN
We all know that Nicole Richie's House of Harlow 1960 jewelry line has been a major success in 2009. Her collection has definitely been accepted in the world of celebrities.
The Queen of pop herself rocked Nicole's designs.
The most popular piece was the 14KT gold pointed necklace with black resin or black leather.
Kumi Koda, Katie Cassidy in Melrose Place, Jessica Michibata, Alani Vazquez, Kim Kardashian, Kara DioGuardi
Nicole, Monet Mazur, Jennifer Rade, Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Minnillo, Paris Hilton,
BEST MAGAZINE COVER:
Nicole on the cover of BlackBook's magazine April issue, channeling her inner Lady Gaga
Happy New Year everybody ! Thanks for visiting my blog and for all your support this year. See you in 2010!