Tuesday, August 8, 2023

In Nicole's closet: Stella McCartney

While browsing the archive, I found some old photos of Nicole wearing cute outfits. I miss her 2005-2007 style :) 

In this photo she wears a Stella McCartney jacket from the spring/summer 2005 collection

Someone asked about this white top that Nicole wore in 2006
In an article for Glamour magazine Nicole said it's from Stella McCartney. Worn with Tsubi black skinny jeans, Christian Louboutin pumps, Chanel leather and chain bracelet, Kidada for Disney Couture wrap bracelet, Hermes "Birkin" bag, Ted Lapidus sunglasses

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's her CC Skye bracelet not Chanel

Anonymous said...

What boots is she wearing in the 1st picture? Do you think her Stella stop could be from 2005 also the white one

Mary said...

I know she she used to wear CC Skye, but the chunkier one is from Chanel :) I read somewhere, if I find the article or better photos, I'll post
I don't know who made the boots and yes, I think the top is from ss 2005

Anonymous said...

When is the photo with the jacket from ?

Anonymous said...

The boots are jeffrey campbell and the top underneath is marni

Anonymous said...

I found her exact vintage Chanel dog collar she's wearing

Mary said...

OK, I'll try to find photos :)

Anonymous said...

Is there a name for the necklace? I can't find it

Mary said...

It's old, I don't remember