Saturday, May 18, 2019

What Nicole can't live without

New York Magazine asked Nicole Richie what are the things she can't live without.
The House of Harlow 1960 designer and Honey Minx founder's favourite things are:
Luca's Papaw ointment
"The best, most moisturizing lip balm I’ve ever used. I think some people use it everywhere, but I just put it on my lips. I discovered it the first time when I visited Australia with my family, and now I love taking a bit of Oz with me everywhere."
Coconut oil
"I do oil pulling every morning with coconut oil. It’s an Ayurvedic method that draws toxins out of your mouth and keeps it fresh. You melt it first and then swish the oils around, which actually kills bacteria and helps improve dental health. It really works! I do it first thing in the morning before brushing my teeth."
Diptyque candles
"Lighting a candle is one of my favorite ways to just practice a little self-care in my day. The Diptyque scents are always distinctively fragrant and immediately bring me joy. We light them throughout the house most evenings to set the mood. My mother’s actually had Dyptique candles in her house for as long as I can remember."
La Ligne striped sweaters
"These are literally my everyday sweaters. I keep one in my bag at all times just in case. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love a stripe moment."
Honey Minx rose and rose quartz essential oil
"Essential oils are a favorite of mine for their natural healing effects. I’m always on the go, so the crystal roller balls make the oils an easy option for a midday pick-me-up. The lavender and amethyst blend is calming and great before bed, and the rose blend is like the scent of a fresh bouquet all day."
More here.

No comments: