Wednesday, May 31, 2017

House of Harlow 1960 limited edition sunglasses ss 2017

Nicole Richie's new limited edition sunglasses are now available on the House of Harlow 1960 website.
"I’m designing one pair. The goal here is to have a more direct relationship with my customer and really take it into my own hands and design something from me, directly for them", Nicole told Refinery29.
"I thought that the round frame in particular is representative of me, representative of the season, representative of House of Harlow and I loved the idea of coming out with a round circular frame to start with because a circle is infinite. It never stops, it’s continuous," she added.
The capsule collection offers only 1050 pairs. They are going to sell fast so, if you want a pair, place your order now!

No comments: