Thursday, September 10, 2015

Nicole for Farfetch's Unfollowers campaign

Nicole Richie stars in part 2 of Farfetch's Unfollowers video series, which celebrates the innovators, the rule breakers and the true individuals.
They sat down with her to discover why is she representative for the UNFOLLOW ideals.
Her childhood dream: Being a dancer
The turning point of her career: Launching my own jewellery line, House of Harlow
Her professional highlight: Seeing House of Harlow 1960 become a global brand. I developed an appreciation for fashion at an early age, so to see my vision become internationally recognized is amazing
Her biggest challenge: Balancing work and family. I’m a Virgo. I like order
Her biggest strength: Understanding the importance of having the support from your peers and colleagues. Learning from everyone around me allows me to evolve
Her life motto: Live in your truest self. Find the joy in being you and celebrate that!
Next on her to-do list: The Janet Jackson concert. Duh.
See the video here
Nicole's dress is from Etro.

No comments: