Saturday, March 14, 2015

Nicole in The Sunday Times Magazine

Nicole Richie is this week’s cover girl for The Sunday Times Magazine.
Nicole has been named international ambassador for this year’s Golden Slipper Carnival (on March 21 at Rosehill Gardens).
She will also host a workshop at Myer Westfield Parramatta, Sydney, at 6pm on Thursday, March 19.
A few highlights from the Sunday Style article:
She told Vanity Fair she first smoked pot aged 13 and tried cocaine at 14. By 19 she was injecting heroin.
"I thought I was getting away with everything, when the reality was that I was arrested three times and had five car accidents. Two were totals," she said.
She prepared for The Simple Life with a month in rehab.
She has claimed that’s when she kicked her heroin habit, but she was still drinking and taking pills.
"My hair has a mind of its own; it rebels at night. Joel loves to take pictures of my morning hair and send them to his friends. It has become a running joke in our household."
Top and skirt by Maticevski.
"I was 21. I had Fox come to me and say, ‘Do you want to take a 30-day adventure with your best friend and get paid for it?’ I said, ‘Of course.’ If I was 21 now, I would do it again, [but] we didn’t know what we were getting ourselves into.
You can read more here
Photos: Darren McDonald

No comments: