Saturday, September 1, 2012

What's on Nicole's vanity table

Vanity fair asked Nicole Richie what's on her vanity table.
Check out Miss Richie's favourite products:
- Favourite day cream: Lancer Dermatology Nourish AM/PM nourishment - "great for day and night"
- Favourite night cream: La Mer - "I also use it when traveling, as the richness of the cream helps fight dryness in the flight"
- Favourite foundation: "I don't use any foundation or powder - just Cle de Peau Beaute concealer under my eyes"
- Favourite mascara: YSL volume effet faux cils
- Favourite eyeliner: MAC liquid eyeliner in black boots - "I've worn it forever! Black boots is the perfect shade of black, with a perfectly precise applicator"
- Favourite lipstick or gloss: Rosebud Salve - "Not only does it soothe my dry lips, but it is multipurpose. You can apply it to relieve dryness on skin, and even diaper rashes!" And NARS Semi Matte lipstick in jungle red - "It's a classic colour"
- Favourite day and night fragrances: "Nicole, my new fragrance, that is inspired by a combination of different oils that my mother (a traditional Southern woman from Alabama) always wore. I wanted to take that memory and turn it into a fragrance.
- Favourite body moisturizer: The Body Shop Brazil nut body butter - "the ultimate all-over moisturizer - it isn't too overpowering and helps deeply hydrate my skin. I love the scent"
- Favourite sunblock: Lancer Dermatology Vitamin C Antioxidant Sunscreen SPF 30
- Favourite candle: Diptique Roses
- Favourite body wash or soap: Dove - "I wash my face with it every night. It never dries out my skin, unlike a lot of cleansers"
- Favourite shampoo and conditioner: René Furterer Okara shampoo and restructuring masque - "It's made with hazelnut extract. Not only does it help prevent color from washing out, it keeps my hair soft and moisturized."

No comments: