Polyvore is starting a new guest editor series today, kicking it off with Nicole Richie.
"She's not only a great designer and fashion icon; she gets social media.
The Polyvore community already loves her style and constantly creates sets inspired by [her]", the website's chief executive and co-founder Jess Lee told WWD.
Over the course of July, Miss Richie will curate a collection of her favourite products based on a specific theme each week: "What’s in her bag", "Morning/Getting ready routine", "Beauty products" and "Style icons”.
A screenshot of what's in Nicole's Balenciaga Damask City bag:
- a House of Harlow faceted pyramid cocktail ring
- a House of Harlow 1960 antiqued arrow ring in rose gold
- a House of Harlow 1960 two tone horn stacking ring
- House of Harlow 1960 "Chelsea" sunglasses in wine
- House of Harlow 1960 "Linsey" sunglasses
- House of Harlow 1960 "Stephanie" sunglasses in brown
- Soft 'n Style 2" bronze bobby pins
- Apple iPhone 4 16GB
- iPod nano 16GB silver Apple
- Shiseido Sun Protection Lip Treatment SPF 36 PA++
- Intelligent Nutrients Certified Organic hand spray sanitizer
- Discount Goyard 12 card slots bi-fold zippered wallet in red
source & source