Thursday, December 15, 2011

In Nicole's closet: Indian jewelry

Back in January when Nicole wore a ring and these bangles at the 2011 Art Of Elysium Heaven Gala I identified them as Loren Jewels, which is incorrect.

Whilst browsing some photos from Simone Harouche's closet on The Coveteur I found out that they are actually Indo-Prussian jewelry.
"I go to India a lot for work and for a good escape! Another plus side to India is the amazing jewelry and deals you can find. These bangles and rings are Indo-Prussian jewelry. You find a lot of this type of jewelry in India. My friends give me shopping lists of what they want whenever I go", Nicole's stylist said.


As you can see here Loren's bangles look really similar.

img: the coveteur

3 comments:

Jewelry New York said...

Thanks for sharing this classic post with us. I hope more useful info to come. Thanks for this.

Marina said...

The bangles are so cool

Anonymous said...

I love your site. Its so insightful and full of so much info. The bangles can be found on ebay India. Just search for Victorian diamond bangles. They are priced at around $700 usd upwards. Hope this helps :)