2011 was another great year for Nicole Richie.
At the Accessories Council's ACE Awards she was named "Influencer of the Year".
This year the designer introduced a brand new collection of handbags to her successful House of Harlow 1960 brand.
Nicole carrying the House of Harlow 1960 "Rey" bag in olive and black velvet
Phoenix tote, Riley clutch
Val clutch, Olivia clutch in red croc
Tilda clutch and Tilly
Marley and Olivia
NICOLE'S FAVOURITE TREND OF THE YEAR: velvet
Nicole in a Pucci dress and Sophie Theallet fall 2010 velvet dress
Winter Kate "Buttonquail" velvet dress, House of Harlow 1960 "Rey" bag in olive and black velvet
Winter Kate "Jasmine" silk velvet burnout cardigan, Winter Kate "Roque" top
BEST OUTFITS in 2011
Nicole wore many great outfits throughout the year and it was kind of hard for me to narrow all them down to just 10.
Here's my list, in no particular order:
1. In January at the celebration of her "Lucky" magazine cover in a Pucci dress and House of Harlow 1960 "Nell" pumps
2. Shopping in Paris in Jet jeans, Rick Owens leather jacket, Balenciaga shoes, Celine bag, Chanel sunglasses
3. At the 19th Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing party in Halston
4. Boho chic in vintage Levi's shorts, a Winter Kate "Tilapia" floral bird print silk-chiffon blouse, Alaia booties
5. Co-hosting Beverly Center's Fashion's Night Out festivities in a Winter Kate "Kamakura" dress, House of Harlow headpiece and "Marley" clutch
6. At Ella Moss's 10 year anniversary wearing an Ella Moss "Papillon" dress, Givenchy sandals and House of Harlow 1960 "Rey" bag
7. Going to a business meeting in a Nation Ltd top, a jersey wrap skirt from Alexander Wang, Balenciaga bag, House of Harlow 1960 "Natalia" haircalf platform booties in leopard and "Linsey" sunglasses.
8. Parisian chic - Nicole shopping in Paris in a grey fur coat from the Australian brand Flannel
9. At the 21st Annual Environmental Media Award wearing a Keepsake "Lost without you" dress, House of Harlow 1960 "Tilda" clutch and Christian Louboutin "Luxura" studded heels.
10. At the 2011 UNICEF Ball in Osman, House of Harlow 1960 "Orlina" box clutch, Neil Lane earrings and bangles.
NICOLE'S GO-TO ITEM OF THE YEAR: the leather jacket
Wheter she was attending an event, going to the gym or shopping Nicole relied on her leather jackets
Nicole wearing Krisa and Rick Owens
Simone by Katie Nehra studded leather in black and white
Helmut Lang jackets
Simone and Burberry Prorsum
BEST GYM OUTFITS:
While leaving or going to Tracy Anderson's gym Nicole was seen in stylish workout outfits.
Over her gym clothes she threw on a denim or leather jacket, a colourful scarf and carried a designer bag.
BEST MAGAZINE COVER: Harper's Bazaar Russia
Nicole went vintage for a colorful spread in the March edition of Harper's Bazaar Russia
BEST HOUSE OF HARLOW 1960 PIECE: the khaki leather station necklace
A fresher version of the iconic black leather/resin station necklace
BEST WINTER KATE PIECE: the maxi dress
Nicole Richie's maxi dresses have been seen in magazines, at different events, on the small screen
This year I was so excited that my blog was featured on Nicole's official website as Site of the week.
Thank you everyone for visiting my blog, your comments, emails and ID's!
See you in 2012!