Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Nicole at Nordstrom San Francisco

Yesterday, May 10, Nicole Richie made a personal appearance at Nordstrom in San Francisco to present the latest styles from her spring collections.
The Winter Kate and House of Harlow 1960 designer ditched the boho style and opted for a 50s style look wearing a Satine "Erica" dress and House of Harlow 1960 "Nell" shoes.
She carried a House of Harlow 1960 Riley oversized clutch.










source: twitter.com/Leslie_Lum, facebook, brittandwhit

8 comments:

Lea said...

what do you all think is her weight at the moment?

lovely blog
greetings from germany

Anonymous said...

No idea, but I think she looks very healthy right now!
Greetings from Germany, too!!

Anna said...

I like this dress!

I think she is about 50-55 kgs, she looks great after 2 kids, but her boobs had disappeared.

Nicole Richie Source said...

I am 161cm and weigh 51 kgs and am not underweight for my height.

Anonymous said...

Ladies! Give the woman a break. She looks amazing as always. Does it really matter what weight she is? No.

Anonymous said...

Nicoles height isn't 1,61 she is much more smaller, I think some thing around 1,55m or so
and yes she really has a great body shape

MannequinSF said...

Hey Im the blonde girl next to Nicole Richie :) This event was so much FUN!

Follow my blog Please

http://mannequinsf.blogspot.com/
XXOO,

MannequinSF

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know where I can get the earrings she's wearing?