Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Nicole Richie in Lucky, February 2011

Nicole Richie graces the February cover of Lucky magazine (in a Harvey Faircloth top and Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti skirt), on newsstands Tuesday, January 11.

Here's a peek at some of the items that Nicole loves and some extracts from her interview:
"To me, fashion is about fun."
Nicole in a Marc Jacobs silk dress and House of Harlow 1960 "Veronika" wedges.

"These pink sunglasses are a favorite pair. Alexander McQueen scarves are the most perfect accessories ever, and my notepad—I'm a total Virgo, obsessed with making lists."

Nicole wears Diane von Furstenberg's "Aalisha" embellished dress

Nicole in a Winter Kate "Tamarin" kimono, Paul & Joe "Ventoux" strapless romper, Nicholas Kirkwood shoes

"I drink these between meals to be sure I'm getting everything I need. I don't go a day without a Greens juice: kale, spinach, celery, cucumber and romaine. It's actually really good."

"I'm a huge collector of vintage Chanel bags. My mom has given me a lot of the ones she had in the '70s."


On her new accessories line, House of Harlow 1960: “I don’t wear dainty jewelry. I like to be a little over the top.”

On her love of vintage shopping: “I really believe you can’t make a mistake with vintage. It’s all in how you wear it.”

On her fashion philosophy: “To me, fashion is about fun. I’ve always experimented. I dyed my hair purple, and I dyed my hair green, and I went through a Punky Brewster phase, a preppy phase, a goth phase, a girly phase, a grunge phase…I’m sure my style won’t stop here.”

On the number of vintage Chanel bags in her closet: “That’s not a fair question! Okay, 30, but I stole a lot of them from my mom!”
source: luckymag, justjared

No comments: