In 2010 Nicole Richie has rapidly become well respected in the fashion world for her clothing line, Winter Kate, officially launched in February.
Her creations are loved by some of Hollywood's hottest celebrities and in June Nicole was crowned Glamour's Entrepreneur of the Year for her work on her accessories line, House of Harlow 1960, and her clothing line, Winter Kate, by readers of Glamour UK magazine and users of the Glamour.com website.
I have composed my annual list of Nicole's best outfits, I hope you enjoy it and I would love to hear your feedback!
1. Hosting a New Year's party at Lavo in Las Vegas - Winter Kate "Nicole" dress, Yves Saint Laurent pumps
2. At the Art of Elysium's 3rd Annual Black Tie Gala - Etro spring 2010 dress, vintage Gucci clutch
3. Debuting her clothing line, Winter Kate, at Bloomingdales in New York City - Winter Kate "Dylan" vest, Isabel Marant shirt, Erin Wasson X RVCA denim shorts, Christian Louboutin "Miss" suede booties
4. At the 2010 Oscars - Reem Acra dress, Lorraine Schwartz earrings and cocktail ring, Judith Leiber "Chocolate bar" clutch.
5. The CLASSY by Derek Blasberg book launch dinner - Missoni kaftan, House of Harlow 1960 gold bead crystal 5-strand headpiece, Christian Louboutin shoes, vintage Gucci clutch
6. At MET's Costume Institute Gala - Marc Jacobs fall 2010 dress, Harry Winston cuff
7. Leaving G-A-Y club in London - Winter Kate "Victoire" dress, Simone leather jacket, House of Harlow 1960 horseshoe bangle
8. At the 2010 Glamour Women Of The Year Awards - Winter Kate "Nicole" dress
9. Out in New York city - Winter Kate "Jasmine" silk burnt out velvet cardigan in butter, Erin Wasson X RVCA denim shorts, House of Harlow 1960 "Leslie" booties, Chanel bag and sunglasses
10. Appearance at Bergdorf Goodman in New York City - Winter Kate stretch lace "Anais" dress, House of Harlow 1960 "Lillian" patent-leather pumps
BEST WINTER KATE PIECE
The Jasmine cardigan
This flowing drape cardigan made of silk or velvet in Frankie print, Goldvine or peacock works wonderfully over a plain t-shirt or a long evening dress.
Luxurious and bohemian it's definitely a keeper to spice up your wardrobe.
BEST HOUSE OF HARLOW 1960 piece
This year the 14KT gold pointed necklace remained the most popular House of Harlow 1960 piece.
NICOLE'S FAVOURITE DESIGNER OF THE YEAR
Marchesa of course!
The fashionista wore not one but three custom-made Marchesa dresses at her wedding, a lace gown with gold ribbon detail from the fall 2009 collection at the Marchesa fall 2010 presentation in February and a fall 2009 dress at the LACMA presents "Unmasking": The Lynda & Stewart Resnick Exhibition Gala in September.
BEST MAGAZINE COVER
Nicole and her father, Lionel Richie, on the cover of Hello magazine