Friday, March 12, 2010

In Nicole's closet: House of Harlow 1960

I fell in love with Nicole Richie's Abalone starburst pendant necklace by her own House of Harlow 1960 brand the minute I saw it.
Earlier this week I received this necklace from The Trend Boutique and it looks even more fabulous in reality, especially in the sunlight. I got amazing compliments.
Miss Richie wore it yesterday on "Jimmy Kimmel live" and at the photoshoot for JJ's magazine April edition.
Also, on "Jimmy Kimmel live" Nicole sported a pair of House of Harlow 1960 "Rooney" sandals in black/natural and a Winter Kate "Hudson" goat suede vest in ivory.

Nicole wrote on her website where to find her designs in US, Europe and Australia:
My line Winter Kate is now in stores so I wanted to provide you with some of the places it’s being sold.
US: Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Scoop, W Hotels, Cusp, Gena Chandler, Intermix, Neiman Marcus, National Jean Co., Kitson.
EUROPE: Harrods, Doyle’s, Cricket, Kurt Geiger.
AUSTRALIA: Whistles, Miijo, Lucid Laundry, Tuchuzy.
It’s also being sold in many more local boutiques around the country and the world so be sure to keep an eye out.

No comments: