Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nicole dinning out in West Hollywood

Nicole Richie was spotted dining out in West Hollywood on Tuesday evening, January 26.
The fashionista teamed a pair of Jet grey skinny jeans with the "Jasmine" feather crepe jacket (215$) from her Winter Kate apparel line, which hits store shelves on February 15.
"I 100% designed everything. Colors, cuts, fabrics. I would never put my name on something I wouldn't wear myself. That's why it's taken me this long to have my line come out. ... I do respect designers that go in it for the long haul and don't do things that are trendy.
Everything is extremely affordable, and that was important to me, to have these pieces be accessible to everyone," she says.
Items from Winter Kate will retail from $68 for a tank top to $1,375 for a suede vest, and House of Harlow shoes range from $158 for a flat sandal to $275 for a suede boot.
Nicole completed her look with a black Balenciaga bag and a red scarf.


source

No comments: