Saturday, August 8, 2009

Nicole talking to People magazine about her maternity line

Nicole Richie celebrated the debut of her maternity line, ‘Nicole’ for A Pea in the Pod, by bumping baby bellies with other pregnant moms in Beverly Hills Thursday night at A Pea in the Pod.
“It is completely unreal to have a vision and have it come to life five months later,” she told PEOPLE. “I’m so blessed, I’m so lucky.”
Joined by Judy Reyes, Tisha Campbell-Martin, Nicole Sullivan, Jaime Bergman, Golden Brooks and more, Nicole, who is pregnant with her second child with Joel Madden, modeled an outfit from her line — with a twist.
“This is a tank from my line but I got it in a bigger size so I can wear it as a dress,” she said of her black tank. “I try to wear whatever is comfortable and whatever fits!”
Nicole added that she’s been having fun rotating the items from her line into her wardrobe.

“I’ve been making an effort to change my clothes a lot and rotate through the pieces,” she says. Her favorite? “I really love the paisley dress, I’m a huge fan of prints and I love the color scheme.”
Though she’s in her third trimester, Nicole says she has no plans to slow down her fashion enterprises any time soon. “I have my second collection of House of Harlow 1960 [jewelry] coming out in November, and my regular clothing line coming out in Spring 2010 along with my shoe line.”
She admits that’s worth the effort, though. “I’ve been working extremely hard,” she says. “It’s amazing.”


source

No comments: