Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Nicole in Miami

Today, May 5, Nicole will appear on "Live with Regis and Kelly".
I hope we get some YouTube clips.
"Hi Everyone. This week I will be in Miami! I will be promoting & doing a signing for my House of Harlow jewelry collection, & I am also going to be on Regis and Kelly. I’ve done their show a few times, and they are such nice people. I am excited to see them again and catch up on all that’s going on with me.
I’m looking forward to spending some time in the sun and on the beach, but I’m REALLY looking forward to meeting all of you in South Beach and introducing my line to you face to face.
I’ll be taking tons of pictures, and keeping you updated on my trip here on my website. So keep checking in, and I hope to see you all there! Look for me on the beach, I’ll be the hottie with the body
“WELCOME TO MIAMI WHERE THE HEAT IS ON, ALL NIGHT ON THE BEACH TILL THE BREAK OF DAWN!”

"I'm taking Gloria Estefan's place in the MIAMI SOUND MACHINE!!!"

This is the promotional poster

source

No comments: