Thursday, February 12, 2009

Nicole on Who What Wear

Hilary from Who What Wear picked Nicole's bohemian-glam hairstyle for her "Spring 2009 beauty" post.
Like it or not, this hairstyle is back and it's going to be one of the major 2009 hair trends.
Boho Updos
"As much as I enjoy having long hair, there are many days I want it off my neck and out of my face. Such moments call for buns or twists, but I loathe anything that looks too dainty or mature. Happily I found loads of inspiration on the spring runways, as the models at Armani, Issa, and Max Azria all showed fabulously unfussy pinned-up hair. I’m particularly infatuated with the hippie-chic style shown at Trovata: a casual knot at the nape of the neck, embellished with two tiny twists. I also plan on trying my own version of the bohemian-glam hairstyle Nicole Richie wore to The Art of Elysium’s Heaven Gala last month. Her pinned-up baby braids remind me a bit of the boho braid, albeit a much more fashion-forward version!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greate tips!!!

Mimi said...

Love her hair!

xo