I have been tagged by the lovely Mimi from Style du jour and I have to create my own list of 20 women that I admire.
Hmm, 20 women I admire.
It's not that I don't admire many people but I found it hard to pick 20, so I only picked 10. Forgive me Mimi for only listing 10 women.
1. Nicole Richie - I love Nicole, I ove her style and her sense of humour, she has learned from her mistakes.
2. Carine Roitfeld - I like her style and what she does with French Vogue
3. Coco Chanel - the little black dress, the trouser suit, the fabulous 2.55, we owe them all to Coco Chanel
4. Rachel Zoe - I admire her ability to stay focused and do her thing
5. Victoria Beckham - she is always impeccably put together from head to toe
6. Jessica Simpson - she was my fashion icon. And I adore her perfume "Fancy"
7. Sarah Jessica Parker - she seems very down to earth
8. Jennifer Lopez - a lot of people are saying that Jennifer Lopez isn't a good actress, but I think she is talented, she's also a great singer and an amazing dancer.
9. Kylie Minogue - she's a strong woman, I'm glad she is back on track after battling cancer
10.Alyssa Milano - she is super cute and I am a big fan of "Charmed"
I tag: Marina Ballerina, Choo, Laurel, Miss M, and Mimi-Kos