Sunday, July 27, 2008

Nicole Richie and her dogs

Nicole has two lovely dogs, a shih tzu - Honey Child and a Pomeranian - Foxy Cleopatra. She pampers her dogs, just like any celebrity does. Here's lots of pictures with Nicole and her beloved friends.
Isn't this love?

In Blenda magazine


In Vanity Fair

With Foxy in Harper's Bazaar


Nicole and Honey Child in Stuff magazine


A photoshoot for UK Glamour magazine



Nicole in Allure

Nicole and DJ AM walking the pooches

Nicole and Adam walking Honey Child and Foxy

In Ok! magazine

Nicole walking Honey Child and Foxy

Having lunch with her dogs


Nicole and Foxy Cleopatra filming "The Simple Life"

Nicole and Foxy in Who magazine

Nicole and Foxy Cleopatra in Cosmo Girl


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her dogs, Honey Child and Foxxy Cleopatra are adorable!!! I also love her cat, Gypsy Rose :)
I love your blog. Nicole is definitely my fave fashionista.. Please check out my fashion blog

http://styledujourbymimi.blogspot.com/