Friday, July 11, 2008

News

Nicole Richie to produce TV show based on her novel "Truth with Diamonds"

Hollywood actress Nicole Richie is all set to produce and star in a TV show, based on her own novel "Truth with Diamonds".
The novel’s story revolves around young Chloe Parker, who was adopted by a music superstar when she was 7.
As a young adult, she finds herself running with an elite Hollywood party crowd in between run-ins with the police, tabloid rumours, and a stint in rehab.
Throughout the novel, Chloe struggles to maintain her integrity and sobriety as the people she thought she could trust angle to get a piece of her.
"I would definitely produce and definitely be in the show," E! Online quoted Richie as saying.
She, however, did not reveal exactly whether or not she would play the lead.
"I don't know if I need to be the star of this show," she added.

source

Nicole Richie wants to publish her own cookbook

The "Simple Life" star - who has battled eating disorders in the past - has been preparing home-cooked meals for fiance Joel Madden and wants to pass on her recipes.
A source close to Nicole - who has a five-month-old daughter Harlow with the Good Charlotte rocker - told America's OK! magazine: "She keeps a box full of recipes handwritten on index cards. She has macaroni and cheese down to a fine science!
"She also makes sure she keeps things low-fat to help her and Joel watch their weight."
Nicole - who has previously been in rehab for drug addiction - recently revealed her life has never been better since she met Joel and gave birth to Harlow.
She said: "I'm happier than I have ever been but I take nothing for granted. I have great friends, a great family, a great place to live and a beautiful baby. I've gone through a lot of hardship in my past but I really feel like I've come out on the other end. I'd really like to show how much I appreciate the fact that I'm still here, because I almost didn't get that chance."
source

No comments: