Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Maxi dresses

I am a lover of the maxi dress trend. A floor-lenght dress has the ability to suit all shapes and sizes, it's universally flattering and there's no need to have perfect legs. All the celebrities have been wearing it since last summer, like Jessica Simpson, Paris Hilton, Eva Longoria, Gwen Stefani.
Tiny Nicole Richie shows you don't have to be tall to look fabulous in a maxi dress. Nobody can wear a maxi dress like her. She pairs it with her trademark oversized sunglasses, flip flops, flats, sky-high Louboutins or gladiator sandals and a Balenciaga bag for a very casual and bohemian look.







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting that you posted about maxi dresses today. I just found your blog yesterday. I also just started to act on my obsession with maxi dresses yesterday. It'll be a while until it reaches its peak.

I'll be a loyal reader and fan, just don't stop posting! It's hard to find updated blogs on a specific celebrity's style. Thank you thank you. Bless you!!

Mary said...

Thanks for your appreciation, I'll keep this blog updated.

Anonymous said...

All these ladies are looking so beautiful in maxi dresses...

Anonymous said...

I love it. Love the dresses. Love the posting.

thanks babe for showing me the dresses. I'm so inspired to do one for myself.

more updates please

Anonymous said...

Hey I love all these dresses however I cant find any that are simaliar to them please some one hel I live in the UK and its hard to find anything like these Please someone email me with tips lulu4u54321@yahoo.co.uk

Liz said...

Hi Nicole,

I am Liz, I live in the uk and I am looking for a striped dimensional maxi dress and I am sure I saw you wearing one. Could you help me here and where I can get one from?

Thank you :-)